Your Myrtle Beach Eye Doctor
Carolina Forest Family Eyecare
We also serve Conway and Socastee
Whether you need an optometrist for a routine eye exam, to find the right pair of contact lenses or eye glasses, or for more advanced eye care services, you want to know that the eye doctor you are seeing has the right experience, expertise, and “chair-side” manner to make you comfortable on your visit. With years of outstanding service in the community, our optometrist, Dr. Thomas Weshefsky, has a reputation for excellence.
From our eye clinic in Myrtle Beach, our optometrist, Dr. Thomas Weshefsky, provides optometry and eye examination services to Conway and Socastee. He also specializes in Vision Shaping contact lenses.
Take a moment to review the wide range of optometry services we have available for you:
- Satisfied Patients Share their Stories – Read their Testimonials
- Gentle Vision Shaping Patient Testimonials
- Order Your Eye Vitamins
- Learn about Gentle Vision Shaping
- We provide many types of specialty contact lenses
- Our Eye Clinic in Myrtle Beach also serves Conway and Socastee
- Meet our Carolina Forest Optometrist, Dr. Thomas Weshefsky
- Read our new brochure about VIP Ocular Surface Prosthesis for chronic dry eye treatment.
- Book Your Next Eye Exam Appointment Online!
- Ask our Eye Doctor any eye health related question
- Google maps and directions to our Myrtle Beach Eye Clinic only minutes away from Conway and Socastee
- We treat Keratoconus at our office in Myrtle Beach
- Share your eye care experience! Write a review of our practice on Google
Q&A with Dr. Weshefsky
Dr. Weshefsky Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What are some of the symptoms of Dry Eye?
- Eyes have a gritty feeling gets worse as the day goes on
If you have any of the above symptoms, visit your eye doctor See here for some more info on Dry Eye.